Translator

13 октября 2017 г.

To, 10th formers!
this is the way to describe photos, in the RNE format. watch the videos, study the schemes of assessment...Break your legs!

lots of love, NA







I’ve chosen photo number … (обязательно начинаем с этой фразы!
Вступление
As you know I like taking photos. It is my hobby and I can’t miss an opportunity to make a photo of an interesting event. Now I want to show you one of my best pics.
Отвечаем на вопрос where and when the photo was taken
I took this photo during my holidays (travelling, two years ago) when I was in …. (любой город или страну)
Отвечаем на вопросы what/who is in the photo и what is happening (4-5 предложений)
In the foreground of the picture you can see… (кого мы видим и что они делают)
You can’t see me because I’m taking the photo.
They are very happy because at last their dream came true (если мы видим счастливые лица на фото)
In the background of the picture you can see… (Можно также использовать конструкцию there is/are…)
Отвечаем на вопрос why you keep the photo in your album
I keep this photo in my album because looking at this photo makes me go back in that time. Moreover, I used this photo for my school project (название проекта в зависимости от темы, например My family, My travelling, My hobby и так далее)
Отвечаем на вопрос why you decided to show the picture to your friend
I decided to show this photo to you because it carries pleasant memories.
because I bet that you had never seen anything like that before
I’d like to go there with you
That’s all I wanted to say. (Закончите ответ этой фразой)


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Примечание. Отправлять комментарии могут только участники этого блога.